CWPP Community Outreach Committee
Working under the direction of the Fire District, the CWPP Community Outreach Committee is made up of representatives from local organizations and concerned residents:
- Kristen Argus – Coal Creek Canyon Resident
- Jody Dickson – Saws and Slaws
- Nate Goeckner – Natural Resource Coordinator, Jefferson County CSU Extension
- Maya MacHamer – Boulder Watershed Collective
- Cork Rech – Blue Mountain Forest Stewardship Initiative
With the help of the Fire District, the committee has crafted a communications pipeline through this website, email, Facebook, Nextdoor and local publications to keep you informed and involved.
We are all also Core Team members in the CWPP update process and can assure you that your concerns and ideas will be heard and incorporated into your new CWPP.